- Courses commence at 09.00 and finish at 16.30.
- Included in the cost is a hot meal plus buffet lunch along with 2 coffee breaks.
- All attendees will get a course reference notes to take away, as well as a record of course attendance.
- Parking is available on site.
- Directions and a list of local hotels are available on request.
Foundation & Kick-Start Marketing Course
Presented by Allan Simmons, the course is aimed at new business owners or those experienced, but looking for fresh advice and marketing tips.
The course covers :-
- What is a marketing strategy ? It’s probably not what you think!
- How to reduce the stress of marketing and managing your business.
- Why your average job value matters and the impact it has on your business.
- How to become the trusted cleaning technician in your local areas.
- Maximising your enquiries and converting them into bookings.
- Reducing your advertising spend and saving money.
- Getting referrals but without giving away vouchers or running complicated schemes.
- Building long-term loyalty in your clients.
- The importance of reviews and how you can use them to differentiate yourself.
- Social media campaign structure and strategies that will save you money per click.
- Many of these tools and tactics are low cost, or even free and will all help reduce your advertising spending whilst increasing your revenue.
Course Booking Information
All courses must be paid for at the time of booking. Prochem Training Vouchers are not valid for this course. A charge of twenty pounds will be applied to cancellations made less than five working days prior to the date of the course, to cover the cost of incurred administrative charges. All training courses include coffee, lunch, tea, reference manual and training certificate. The numbers on each course are restricted and we regret that an administration charge will be made for non-attendance or late cancellations. Lunch will be provided on all courses, with a vegetarian option and some special dietary requirements available (please ask at time of booking). Please ensure you inform us if you have any food allergies. Reservations will be confirmed by letter and will include course timetable and travel directions. For up-to-date details of course timetables and scheduled dates contact our Training Department on 020 8974 1515. All prices are per person and exclusive of VAT.
17 April 2024