This is an advanced course* for those wishing to improve their skills in stain removal and who have already taken a 1-day carpet cleaning course and have a clear understanding of the chemistry of cleaning.
An in-depth course, it incorporates a comprehensive overview of all the available stain removal products with hands-on practice in the correct application of these products.
There will be brief revision of fibre identification and carpet and fabric construction and further guidance on sanitising, odour control and protector treatments for both carpets and upholstery fabrics.
*Previous attendance at a Prochem carpet cleaning course is mandatory.
Covid-19 update: Classroom courses will have reduced delegate numbers of 12 maximum per course. Control measures and hygiene procedures, including 2m social distancing and face masks to be worn when not seated. Proof of negative Covid-19 lateral flow test within 48 hours of course attendance (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests) and venue check-in with the NHS Covid-19 app required.
- Courses commence at 09.00 and finish at 16.30.
- Included in the cost is a hot meal plus buffet lunch along with 2 coffee breaks.
- All attendees will get a fully comprehensive training and reference manual to take away, as well as Certificate of Attendance.
- Parking is available on site.
- Directions and a list of local hotels are available on request.